Buy Host a Party Join My TeamMy PromosContact Me

Monday, April 12, 2010

Loyal and Online Customer Incentives

I am offering my loyal (3 or more orders placed with me) and online customers some special incentives:




  1.  FREE Light Bulb Replacements - when your light bulb has burned out on any of your warmer(s), email me the bulb size you need and your shipping address. I will ship one out to you as soon as possible.
  2.  Online Orders *
    • All online orders will receive a Car Candle and Scent of the Month Scent Sample
    • Online orders $75 and over will receive the Scent of the Month Bar FREE
    • Online orders of $100 or more will receive $15 in FREE product of your choice
Order Now on my personal website.  Incentive items will be shipped separately. Please fill out the form below to receive your incentive items. 

 *Online order special cannot be combined with any other Scentsy offer or Monthly promo

1 Scent-Sational Comments:

Kimberly @shrinkingkimberwls said...

Hey Kirsten! I am a new blogger, but we have chatted many times on the Scentsy Forum. I am Kimberlyr on there. I am following you now, come see my blog sometime!
-Kimberly