Buy Host a Party Join My TeamMy PromosContact Me

Monday, March 1, 2010

April Monthly Special

(click to enlarge)
 MY PROMOS:
(To properly receive promo discounts, please email me your order or leave a comment and I will contact you.)

♥ Enjoy the ABCs Warmer and Red Candy Apple Scent ALL month (April) long at 10% off.

♥  All March Pre-Orders for the ABCs Warmer ($27) will receive the Red Candy Apple Scent FREE.
(Pre-Orders will be taken from March 1st-March31st)

♥ Place an order of $25 or more using Paypal and receive FREE shipping.

♥ Scentsy Bars - $3.00 each  Order fast I only have 1 left of each - Toasted Carmel Sugar, Coconut Palm, Holly Berry, Tuscan Garden, Spruce & Citrus, Lots of Lavendar, Lemon Lavendar, Sugar Cookie, Cinnamint, Tangerine Tango, Cranberry Mango, Coconut Lemongrass, Mochadoodle, Ocean, Sunkissed Citrus, Pima Cotton, Enchanged Mist, Lilacs & Violets, Clean Breeze, Blueberry Cheesecake, Hemingway, Vanilla Creme, Vanilla Suede, Oxford and Bubblegum

♥ Rooms Sprays - $4.00 each Order fast I only have 1 left of each - Bubblegum, Cinnamint, Tangerine Tango, Holly Berry, Plumeria, Toasted Caramel Sugar, Berry Blush, Vanilla Suede, Spring Clean

1 Scent-Sational Comments:

justicecw said...

Hey lady! Did you switch FB pages already? Wondering if you saw that I chose sunkissed citrus for my prize :) Also I would like to place an order too. And finally I saw that you were looking for reviews on the Product Place. I just started my review/giveaway blog if you are interested in checking it out at http://justicecwscutestuff.blogspot.com Would love to have a Scentsy review or review and giveaway on Cute Stuff! Send me an email at justicecw@hotmail.com when you get a chance! Thanks, Christine